Ayurvedic oncology treatment program at Shashvat Ayurveda Clinic aims to provide a comprehensive approach to managing cancer by addressing the root cause of the disease, improving overall health, and reducing the side effects of conventional cancer treatments.
Here are some common components of the Ayurvedic oncology treatment program at Shashvat Ayurveda Clinic:
- Ayurvedic Consultation: The first step in the program is a comprehensive consultation with an Ayurvedic practitioner. The practitioner will evaluate the patient’s health history, current symptoms, and any existing medical conditions to create a personalized treatment plan.
- Herbal Remedies: Ayurvedic practitioners may recommend herbal remedies to support the immune system, reduce inflammation, and enhance the body’s natural healing process.
- Dietary Recommendations: Ayurvedic practitioners may recommend a diet that is tailored to the patient’s specific needs and includes foods that are high in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and immune-boosting nutrients.
- Lifestyle Changes: Ayurvedic practitioners may recommend lifestyle changes that promote overall health and well-being. This may include stress-reduction techniques, regular exercise, and practicing mindfulness.
- Ayurvedic Therapies: Ayurvedic therapies such as Panchakarma (detoxification), Abhyanga (oil massage), and Shirodhara (oil treatment) may be recommended to help balance the body’s energy and enhance the body’s natural healing process.
- Integrative Oncology Care: The Ayurvedic oncology treatment program at Shashvat Ayurveda Clinic works in coordination with the patient’s conventional cancer treatments. The program aims to reduce the side effects of these treatments and support the patient’s overall health and well-being.
It is important to note that the Ayurvedic oncology treatment program at Shashvat Ayurveda Clinic is not a substitute for conventional cancer treatments. It should be used in conjunction with medical treatment and monitoring.